This is a WordPress plugin that will add a widget for the Visual Bible Verse of the Day from visualverse.thecreationspeaks.com. It dynamically grabs the latest image and verse.
Install it from the plugin gallery – just search for “Visual Bible Verse”.
I continue to test it on the latest versions of WordPress.
- In the WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Visual Verse”.
- Click “Install Now” and then “Activate”.
- In the WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Find the new Visual Bible Verse of the Day widget and click on it.
- Choose the desired widget area and click “Add Widget”.
- Find the list of widgets for that widget area and drag them into the desired order.
- If you don’t want the widget to be the full width of the widget area, click on the widget in the dashboard and set the width manually. You can use pixels or percent of the widget area.
- To further style the widget, find and edit the file wp-content/plugins/vv-widget/css/vv-widget-styles.css
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.