This is a plugin for WordPress that will add a widget for the Visual Verse of the Day fromÂ visualverse.thecreationspeaks.com. Â It dynamically grabs the latest image and verse reference.
Install it from the plugin gallery – just search for “Visual Verse”.
I continue to test it on the latest versions of WordPress.
- In the WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Visual Verse”.
- Click “Install Now” and then “Activate”.
- In the WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Find the new Visual Verse of the Day widget and click on it.
- Choose the desired widget area and click “Add Widget”.
- Find the list of widgets for that widget area and drag them into the desired order.
- Â If you don’t want the widget to be the full width of the widget area, click on the widget in the dashboard and set the width manually. Â You can use pixels or percent of the widget area.
- Do further style the widget, find and edit the fileÂ wp-content/plugins/vv-widget/css/vv-widget-styles.css
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.